Hotel Owner Representation
As owner representatives/ asset managers, we act as a liaison between owners and the management team; ensuring to protect owners’ interests, meet objectives and enhance the overall value and ROI of a given asset by providing oversight of operations.
A role intended to protect owners’ interests, meet objectives and enhance the overall value and ROI of a given asset by providing oversight of operations.
The Owner Representation Service your Venue Needs!
The focus of Owner Rep has shifted from a sole focus on cost control to optimizing both top-line revenues and bottom-line results.
We are experts in “Hotel Turnaround Management” by providing professional owner rep services for a variety of hotels and resorts, as it entails conducting reviews and challenges all aspects of operations, review and analysis of the property physical attributes through regular site visits and spot check, system audits, capital and operations budgets reviews, variation analysis, identifying opportunities for overall improvement, programming recommended capital improvement, developing budgets, scheduling development, and managing all design and construction services.
Services at a glance:
• Monthly reviews with operator’s executive personnel on the operations’ performance.
• Provide guidance with the development of the annual budget and capital expenditure.
• Evaluation of monthly operational financial statements.
• Conduct frequent site visits to monitor adherence to established standards.
• Identify potential shortcomings and propose possible solutions.
• Evaluate the performance of operator’s key personnel.
• Conduct continuous Sales & Marketing reviews.
• Annual Capital Expenditure plan analysis.
• Review and provide views for approval on all capital expenditures required.
• Monthly executive management report.