Hotel Pre-opening Services
Preparing a hotel to greet its first guest can be a complex and often, stressful step in the journey. By combining good timing and detailed understanding of the process, we’re here to help alleviate that initial burden.
Services at a glance:
• Property positioning guidance.
• Monitor standards of product and service.
• Represent owner in monthly/weekly communication meetings with operator and
• Support management to develop pre-opening activities and operations.
• Offer guidance in the development of the pre-opening services expense budget.
• Support in the establishment of procurement systems.
• Assist owner in reviewing the pre-opening budget, financial forecasting, and activities of
the hotel submitted by the operator/appointed management.
• Manage compilation of financial projections and analysis for first year.
• Assist in the recruitment of key personnel.
• Guide in the establishment of the reservation system and pricing structures.
• Review in-depth all Sales, Marketing and PR activities and plans set by operator.
• Review and assist with set-up and implementation of policies/procedures.
• Ensure smooth handover from contractor to operator/management.